|1||Hooked On A Problem|
Saxophone – Scott Page
|2||Only Because Of You|
Voice [Female] – Clair Diament
|3||Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy)||8:49|
|4||Lovers In The Wind||4:11|
|5||Give Me Love, Give Me Life||7:33|
|6||I'm Not Afraid|
Harmonica – Ken Allardyce
|SP 5004, SP-5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP 5004, SP-5004||US||1984|
|RML 53147, SP 5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records, Festival Records||RML 53147, SP 5004||Australia & New Zealand||1984|
|CS 5004, CS-5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (Cass, Album, CrO)||A&M Records, A&M Records||CS 5004, CS-5004||Canada||1984|
|395 004-2||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (CD, Album, RE, RM)||A&M Records||395 004-2||Europe||Unknown|
|395 004-2||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (CD, Album, RM)||A&M Records||395 004-2||Europe||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Richard Frankel
- Artwork [Globe Model] – Timothy Eames
- Bass [Fretless] – Jimmy Johnson (tracks: A3, B3)
- Design, Artwork [Photo Composite] – David Coleman
- Drums – Michael Shrieve (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Ken Allardyce, Malcolm Pollack
- Engineer [Mixing] – James Farber, Scott Litt
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Charles Reilly
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Chris Amson
- Vocals [Additional] – Ken Allardyce (tracks: A2, A3, B1)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Instruments, Voice, Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Roger Hodgson
NotesDep.Legal : M.13426 - 1985
- Barcode: 0 82839 50041 8
- Rights Society: S.G.A.E.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): 850 395004 // 1 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): 850 395004 // 1 B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): STEREO 395004 - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): STEREO 395004 - 1
- Price Code (Circled): AD
- Depósito Legal: M.13426-1985
- Recorded At – Unicorn Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Unichord Music
- Distributed By – PolyGram Ibérica, S.A.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
Short introIn the Eye of the Storm is the first solo album by former Supertramp member Roger Hodgson. The album itself was only moderately successful, stalling at number 46 on the Billboard. Roger Hodgson: Guitars, Keyboards, Bass Guitar, lead and backing vocals, Drums on Lovers in the Wind and Hooked On a Problem Michael Shrieve: drums on all tracks except Lovers in the Wind and Hooked On a Problem Ken Allardyce: harmonica and additional background vocals Jimmy Johnson: fretless bass on Lovers In the Wind and Only Because of You Clair Diament: female voice on. Only Because of You Scott Page: saxophones on Hooked On a Problem. Songs in album Roger Hodgson - In The Eye Of The Sto. Roger Hodgson. In Jeopardy Album Version. Lovers In The Wind. Listen free to Roger Hodgson In The Eye Of The Storm Had A Dream Sleeping With The Enemy, In Jeopardy and more. 7 tracks 47:25. Release Date. 1 January 1984. Vocalistguitarist Roger Hodgson must have really felt stifled toward the end of his tenure in Supertramp in the early '80s - despite co-writing and singing many of the band's biggest hits - because his solo debut, 1984's In the Eye of the Storm, is a remarkable work of explosive creativity. Rock 1984. Had a Dream Sleeping With the Enemy. In Jeopardy. Lovers In the Wind. Hooked On a Problem. In The Eye Of The Storm. Hooked On A Problem. Give Me Love, Give Me Life. I'm Not Afraid. Only Because Of You. Please write a minimum of 10 characters. This solo album of SUPERTRAMP' singer Roger HODGSON sounds mostly like SUPERTRAMP of the 80's. The difference is that the work is more diluted: less saxophone, the keyboards mostly consists in piano the other keyboards are not present enough. The guitar also seems less present. After Roger Hodgson left Supertramp in 1983, he recorded his own solo album, In The Eye of The Storm, which was in the same way as Supertramp's . famous last words. album from 1982. You can clearly hear here that this album is very Supertramp-ish, only darker and more moodier. Roger Hodgson : In the Eye of the Storm,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Roger frequently performs this beauty in concert and is currently in the midst of his worldwide tour. Don't miss this opportunity to see Roger, co-founder of Supertramp, perform this song plus many of the other classics he gave us such as Dreamer, The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Take the Long Way Home, Give a Little Bit, Hide in Your Shell, Fool's Overture, It's Raining Again, and so very many more. To the adoring fans who rise to their feet as Hodgson and his four-piece backing band take the stage. it might as well be 1979 all over again. Rolling Stone. He is a consummate musician that takes his craft seriously. Every aspect of his performance was flawless
Related to Roger Hodgson - In The Eye Of The Storm
My Digital Enemy - Storm Breaks / Big Bada Boom / It Begins
Asian Dub Foundation - Enemy Of The Enemy
Roger Daltrey - No Puedo Esperar A Ver la Película (Can't Wait To See The Movie)
John Hodgson - I Get My Kicks On The A66
Linda Scott - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed?
Roger Hodgson - The More I Look
Akeem The Dream & Hurt'Em Bad - The Unbeatable Dream
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
Roger Hodgson - Hungry
Roger Hodgson - Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy)