|1||I Need A Man|
Written-By – A. Pointer, B. Pointer, B. Good, D. Rubinson, J. Cohen, J. Pointer
|2||I'll Get By Without You|
Written-By – Bonnie Pointer, Don Grusin, Melvin Ragin
|3||Waiting On You|
Written-By – Melvin Ragin, Ruth Pointer
|4||Bring Your Sweet Stuff Home To Me|
Written-By – A. Pointer, B. Pointer, S. Wonder
|5||Don't It Drive You Crazy|
Written-By – Ted Ashford
Written-By – A. Pointer, B. Pointer, R. Pointer
|7||Having A Party|
Written-By – Sam Cooke
|ABCL 5163||Pointer Sisters||Having A Party (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCL 5163||UK||1977|
|UICY-15303||Pointer Sisters||Having A Party (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||UICY-15303||Japan||2014|
|MP-8003||Pointer Sisters||Having A Party (LP, Album)||ABC Records||MP-8003||Portugal||1978|
|25 598||Pointer Sisters||Having A Party (LP, Album)||ABC Blue Thumb||25 598||Germany||1977|
|UIJY-75041||Pointer Sisters||Having A Party (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Thumb Records, ABC Records||UIJY-75041||Japan||2015|
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Sonny Burke
- Art Direction – Earl Klasky
- Bass – Chuck Domanico, Gene Santini, James Jamerson, Louis Johnson, Willie Weeks
- Design [Album] – Dave Bhang
- Drums – Ed Greene , Gaylord Birch, James Gadson
- Engineer – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Engineer [With] – Tim Kramer
- Guitar – Robert Bowles, Chris Michie, David T. Walker, Wah Wah Watson, Ray Parker, Jr.
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Sonny Burke , Stevie Wonder, Tom Salisbury
- Mastered By – George Horn, Phil Brown
- Percussion – Kenneth Nash
- Photography By – Antonin Kratochvil
- Producer [Produced By] – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Saxophone, Soloist – Ernie Watts
- Steel Drums – Andy Narell
NotesWith Obi & 4 page Insert With Notes (Japanese) & Lyrics (English)
℗© 1977 Blue Thumb Records, Inc.
℗© 1977 Manufactured and distributed by Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Thumb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Blue Thumb Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, San Francisco
- Record Company – Catero Sound Company
- Published By – Kags Music Corp.
- Published By – Ashford Publishing
- Published By – Polo Grounds Music
- Published By – Wah Watson Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
Short introHaving a Party is the fourth studio album by American family vocal group the Pointer Sisters, released in 1977 on the ABCBlue Thumb label. It was a series of lasts for the group in many ways. With youngest member June out for a brief time, the remaining trio of Ruth, Anita and Bonnie recorded the set with June also appearing on the title track a cover of Sam Cooke's hit. As it turned out, it would be the last album to feature Bonnie, the last album to feature David Rubinson as their producer and. Текст песни: Were havin' a party Dancin' to the music Played by the DJ On the A Party. The Pointer Sisters - Having A Party 1977. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Pop. The Pointer Sisters. Songs in album The Pointer Sisters - Having A Party 1977. The Pointer Sisters - Having A Party. The Pointer Sisters - Don't Drive You Crazy. The Pointer Sisters - I Need A Man. The Pointer Sisters - Waiting On You. The Pointer Sisters - I'll Get By Without You. The Pointer Sisters - Bring Your Sweet Stu. Released in 1977, Having a Party was the Pointer Sisters' final album during a five-year stint with Blue Thumb Records, and the ladies' first offering of new material sans co-founder June Pointer, who exited in late 1975. Despite the merriment intimated in the title and the cover of the 1962 Sam Cooke hit, there seems to have been little to celebrate within the band. It had been nearly two years since they released Steppin' in 1975, and creative differences with producer David Rubinson resulted in Bonnie, Anita, and June wanting the opportunity to seek greener pastures. Album 1977 7 Songs. Having a Party. R&BSoul 1977. Don't It Drive You Crazy. I Need a Man. Having received so much positive feedback from posting Fairytale I decided to create a clip for a rare 1977 title track and good time joint called Having A Party Album Version by The Pointer Sisters from the album Having A Party. Released by Hip-O Select on Beatport, the world's largest music store for free to The Pointer Sisters Having A Party Having A Party, Don't It Drive You Crazy and more. 7 tracks 35:26. Writer: The Pointer Sisters - David Rubinson - Jeffrey Cohen - Bruce Good, Composers: The Pointer Sisters - David Rubinson - Jeffrey Cohen - Bruce Good. Waiting On You Album Version. Having A Party Reissue. Writer: Melvin M. Ragin - Ruth Pointer, Composers: Melvin M. Ragin - Ruth Pointer. I'll Get By Without You Album Version. Have a free moment Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Having a Party, 2004. Having a Party, 04:34. Don't It Drive You Crazy, 06:19. I Need a Man, 05:48. Waiting On You, 03:36. I'll Get By Without You, 07:23
Related to Pointer Sisters - Having A Party
Dionne Warwick And Jeffrey Osborne, June Pointer - Take Good Care Of You And Me
The Pointer Sisters - The Pointer Sisters
Pointer Sisters - Contact
Pointer Sisters - Slow Hand
Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Pointer Sisters - Don't Try To Take The Fifth
The Pointer Sisters - Steam Heat
Anita Pointer - Overnight Success ( Remix )
Bonnie Pointer - Bonnie Pointer
Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance