|3||Los Angeles Times||4:14|
|4||A Taste Of Scorpion|
12-String Acoustic Guitar – Brother Luke HoudiniViola, Violin – Elena Kaldera
|5||Sheer Golden Hooks||3:11|
|6||No Stone Unturned|
Keyboards – James Brenner
|7||The Hanged Man|
Chamberlin – Patrick WarrenMusic By – Pascal HumbertSnare [Snare Drum], Tom Tom [Floor Tom], Other [Spare Change] – Scott Maythers
Music By – Pascal Humbert
|10||Joyee's House Of Glamour|
12-String Acoustic Guitar – Brother Luke HoudiniKeyboards – James BrennerViola, Violin – Elena Kaldera
|12||Poor King Crow|
12-String Acoustic Guitar – Brother Luke HoudiniKeyboards – James Brenner
|IP053CD||Jeffrey Clark||Sheer Golden Hooks (CD, Album, Ltd, Dis)||Independent Project Records||IP053CD||US||1996|
- Bass – James Brenner (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Cello, Arranged By [All String Arrangements] – Greg Adamson (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Drums – Hal "Rip" Van Meter (tracks: 1 to 5), Josh LaBelle (tracks: 6 to 9)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Melodica, Other [Brass Bowl] – Pascal Humbert (tracks: 6 to 12)
- Graphics – Bruce Licher
- Mastered By – Fast Eddy Schreyer
- Producer – James Brenner (tracks: 1 to 10), Jeffrey Clark, Martin Brumback (tracks: 11, 12)
- Songwriter – Adamson (tracks: 4, 5), Jeffrey Clark (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 10), Clark (tracks: 4, 5)
- Vocals, Words By, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Other [Occasional Kaleidoscope Throughout] – Jeffrey Clark
NotesRadio Station Promotional Copy
"A Medley Of Demos, Discordia, Ballads & Protest Songs 1991-1995"
Tracks 1-3 recorded Summer 1991.
Tracks 4 & 5 recorded Spring 1991.
Tracks 6-10 recorded Autumn 1992.
Tracks 11 & 12 recorded Summer 1995.
Tracks 1-10 recorded at Machine Elf Studios, North Hollywood CA.
Tracks 11 & 12 recorded at Piercing Sound, Burbank, CA.
All tracks mastered at Future Disc Systems - Hollywood, CA.
(p) & (c) 1991, '92, '93 & '96 Infinite Jest (BMI)
Between 50-100 copies of the CD were placed in jewel cases with 2-color photocopied artwork for distribution to radio stations.
- Matrix / Runout: 2227-1-1 ALLIED DT IP053-CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L451
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 7704
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Infinite Jest
- Copyright (c) – Infinite Jest
- Pressed By – Allied DT
- Recorded At – Machine Elf Studios
- Recorded At – Piercing Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
Short introSheer Golden Hooks - Jeffrey Clark. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1996 12 Songs. Sheer Golden Hooks Jeffrey Clark. Album starts at 122BPM, ends at 86BPM -36, with tempos within the 86-186BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Sheer Golden Hooks. Jeffrey Clark. January 1, 1996. 0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Exclusive Prime pricing. Please retry. Provided to YouTube by CDBaby Sheer Golden Hooks Jeffrey Clark Sheer Golden Hooks 1996 Infinite Jest Music Released on: 1996-01-01 Auto-generated Golden Hooks. Release group by Jeffrey Clark. Listen to music from Jeffrey Clark like Exploded View, Hummingbird & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jeffrey Clark. Play album. 15 listeners. 31 Dec 1995 12 tracks. View all albums. Scrobble Stats. What is scrobbling . by Jeffrey Clark. Released: January 1, 1996. Track Listing. Golden Hooks is the solo debut album from Jeffrey Clark, the former lead singersongwriter of Los Angeles band Shiva Burlesque, who released two highly acclaimed albums in the late '80's, before mutating into indy rock greats Grant Lee Buffalo. The album features beautiful, letter-press printed cardboard packaging designed by Bruce Licher of Independent Projects Press
Related to Jeffrey Clark - Sheer Golden Hooks
Martin Courtney - Many Moons
Al Di Meola - Land Of The Midnight Sun
Robb Scott - Afro Odyssey
Γιάννης Πλούταρχος, Φοίβος - Θέμα Χρόνου
David Crosby - Croz
2•L8 - He & She (Angry Enough To Keep Loving In The Dark Ages)
Kim Hill - Broken Things
Lyle Workman - Purple Passages
Martina McBride - Martina
Jeremy Gluck - I Knew Buffalo Bill